We'd love to hear from you
Mercy Community welcomes compliments, complaints and feedback relating to our services. Feedback helps us to improve our services and programs. All complaints and feedback will be taken seriously and will be responded to in a timely manner.
How to provide feedback and compliments or make a complaint
If you have feedback or a compliment, or would like to make a complaint, you can tell us in the following ways:
- Talk to a Mercy Community worker or manager. They can clarify how you would like your matter dealt with.
- Submit a formal piece of feedback, compliment or complaint by downloading the Feedback, Compliments and Complaints form and filling out the details on the second page. Once complete, please scan to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to PO Box 508 Lutwyche QLD 4030.
- You can also give us feedback anonymously. Or if you provide us with your contact details, we’ll make contact with you and talk about your feedback or concerns and what we are doing about them.
What if you are not happy with the outcome?
If you have made a complaint and are not happy with the way it has been handled, the below agencies might be able to help (check with us if you are not sure):
Families and Young People
- Department of Child Safety, Youth and Women: phone 1800 080 464
- CREATE Foundation: phone 1800 655 105
- Foster Care Queensland: phone (07) 3256 6166
- Department of Social Services: phone 1800 634 035
- Department of Communities, Disability Services and Seniors: phone 1800 080 464
- Queensland Aged & Disability Advocacy: phone 1800 818 338
- Department of Social Services – Aged Care Complaints Commissioner: Phone 1800 550 552
- Visit www.agedcarecomplaints.gov.au
- Queensland Human Rights Commission: 1300 13 670 or visit www.qhrc.qld.gov.au/complaints/make-a-complaint
Provide feedback or make an enquiry
To provide feedback or to make an enquiry, you can contact us via phone, fax, email, post or complete and submit the online form below:
- MC Aged Care Services
MC Aged Care Services